The gallery archives for the Kimber-Coates Competition
- The Kimber-Coates competition are set-subject themed competitions that alternate between digital and print for various themes.
- Each competition evening uses one theme from the first set and one from the second set – normally starting with print and then digital
- Only new work can be submitted
- All commended and Highly Commended Work are offered a place in the gallery.
2016 themes are:
- Monochrome Prints (April 2016)
- Digital Photo Travel (April 2016)
- Landscape Prints (July 2016)
- Digital Action (July 2016)
- Nature Prints (October 2016)
- Digital Architecture (October 2016)
If you required further guidelines on the theme please contact the print or digital officer for the club – details in the members section.