Club membership fees for 2018 are due on the 1st of January. Existing and new members may pay their membership fees any time from the 1st of December at our regular club nights.
We welcome new members all year round, although all club members are asked to renew their membership by the 1st January each year before the start of the new club programme.
Membership fees 2018
- Full Single Annual membership – £70
- Over 60s – £65.00
*If you become a member part way through the year, the club offer a discount of: –
25% per quarter – there’s a reduction in membership fee at the end of each quarter
New members wishing to join us should speak to or email our [ email club membership secretary] . We offer the following payment options:
- Cash: Please bring the correct amount to a club night as it saves time finding change
- Cheque: payable to Southampton Camera Club
- Bank transfer: This is available to existing members only, please see our Members Only page for instructions
Visitors per evening: – £5 Entry fee is per evening for non-members but up to 3 payments will be refunded should you decide to join the club
- A membership application form is available here: Club Membership Form
Refreshments per evening: – 50p