Please note: new password required from September 2021
If you are viewing this page in Microsoft Edge browser you may not be able to see the form. Follow this link below to a full screen view of the entry form. (Note you will be asked to sign into your Google Account)
1. Image Titles: Please ensure Image Title matches your uploaded file name.
2. For Prints : Bring in before 7:15pm on the night of the competition. However the previous week is much preferred to give the secretary time to organise. In fact you may enter competitions several weeks in advance as long as you select the correct competition date.
3. Digital Files : Whether you are submitting for print or digital these must be in a minimum of one week in advance
4. File size: Maximum upload thumbnail size not to exceed 2mb.
5. For Digital files: (uploaded files)Image size not to exceed 1600x1200 pixels and be embedded with the srgb profile*.
6. Image/File naming :Image title and thumbnail to be named the same. Where A = advanced class, I = Intermediate class and P = primary class.
A1 My great picture_joe bloggs.jpg
A2 My other great picture_ joe bloggs.jpg
7. Declaration : This check box must completed or you will be ineligible for entry. Thank you.
Note: If you are having difficulty with the form then either ask a committee member for help or you can contact our membership secretaries attaching your entries by email ensuring the normal rules are followed regarding image size and file naming.
For Print Entries: email@example.com
For Digital Entries: firstname.lastname@example.org